Rising demand for automotive domain control units among OEMs and increasing sales of driverless/autonomous cars are some of the major contributors to the market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 2.51 Billion in 2020 Market Growth – CAGR of 39.8%, Market Trends – Technological advances in advanced driver assistance systems, autonomous vehicles, connected cars and security systems driver monitoring
The Global Automotive Domain Control Unit (DCU) Market The size is expected to reach USD 36.76 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 39.8% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports & Data. The major drivers of global market revenue growth are increasing sales of driverless/autonomous cars, rising demand for automotive domain control units among original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and advancements in technology in connected cars, autonomous vehicles, advanced driver assistance systems and the driver. monitoring systems. The Automotive Domain Control Unit (DCU) controls a wide range of vehicle functions related to areas such as user experience, active safety, body and chassis. DCUs are typically compute-intensive and connected to various input/output devices. Examples of Relevance For example, an active safety DCU receives inputs from various sensors such as radars and cameras in the vehicle and uses them to create an emulation of the surrounding environment.
Other Major Factors Driving Global Automotive Field Control Unit Revenue Growth (DCU) are the rapid incorporation of advanced automotive safety and convenience systems such as ADAS, the growing demand for battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), the increase in government regulations for the inclusion of basic safety systems such as ADAS, ABS, TPMS, and airbags in vehicles, and the increasing use of advanced electronics such as camera modules, windshield HUDs, mode selectors driving and advanced telematics for processing information in real time.
Bosch, Visteon, Continental, Veoneer, Aptiv, Denso, Faurecia Clarion Electronics, Panasonic, Samsung Harman, LG Electronics, Tesla Autopilot Platform, Infeon Technologies, TTTech, Huawei, Desay SV, Neusoft Group, Noble Automotive, Foryou Group, Freetech, Technomous , Yingbo Super Computing, Baidu, IN-DRIVING, HiRain Technologies, Hong Jing Drive, Hangsheng Electronics, BICV, UAES, Cookoo, ECO-EV, Idriverplus, DJI Automotive, Enjoy Move and Superstar Future are the key players in the automotive industry world. domain control unit (DCU) market.
Get a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2636
Some key highlights of the report:
- Based on the vehicle type, the light commercial vehicle segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share of the global automotive domain control units (DCU) market during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization, increasing production and sales of light commercial vehicles around the world, increasing use of DCUs and other advanced electronic systems in luxury vehicles for increased safety, better comfort and convenience , as well as the increasing purchasing power of consumers are the main growth factors of this segment.
- Based on application, ADAS segment held the largest revenue share in the global automotive domain control unit (DCU) market in 2020, owing to numerous favorable factors. The growing use of ADAS DCUs in automotive control systems for collision warning, tire pressure monitoring and other important functions, and the growing use of automotive DCUs in Level 3 autonomous vehicles are among the main factors explaining the growth of this segment.
- Among the regional markets, the Asia-Pacific Automotive Domain Control Unit (DCU) market is expected to register the fastest revenue growth rate in the global market over the forecast period. Increasing production and sales of passenger and commercial vehicles, growing demand for electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles, growing demand for advanced automotive safety systems, and rising consumer disposable incomes – especially in developing countries like India and China – are among the main factors. contribute to the revenue growth of the Asia-Pacific market.
To identify key industry trends, click the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-domain-control-unit-dcu-market
Segments covered in the report:
For the purposes of this report, Reports & Data has segmented the global Automotive Domain Control Unit (DCU) market on the basis of vehicle type, propulsion type, application, sales channel and region:
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Passenger vehicles
- Commercial vehicles
- Light commercial vehicles
- Medium and heavy commercial vehicles
Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Autonomous driving
- Body control
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- Secondary market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2636
Key Benefits of Automotive Domain Control Unit (DCU) Report:
- Identification and analysis of market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- In-depth regional analysis of the Automotive Domain Control Unit (DCU) industry
- Profiling of key players with their company overview, business strategies, agreements and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, constraints, challenges, risks and limitations
In conclusion, all aspects of the Automotive Domain Control Unit (DCU) Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the Global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market based on market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market.
Business Development Manager
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check out our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs