Hello neighbours! It’s me, Jessica Griffin, your Roswell Daily host. Here are all the most important things to know about what’s happening in town today, including:
- Meet Roswell’s new esteemed veteran.
- Furkids is hosting a grand opening.
- One of the city’s associative partners is highlighted.
But first, today’s weather:
Rather sunny and pleasant. High: 75 Low: 53.
Find out what our local sponsor can do for you:
Looking to buy or sell a home in Metro Atlanta? What if we told you that we could put you in touch with an experienced and energetic real estate agent with over a hundred 5-star ratings on Zillow? Meet Hernandez Group Founder, Roxie Hernandez – she goes the extra mile to fully understand her clients’ needs, whether it’s buying or selling your first home, downsizing a property, start an investment portfolio or give advice on real estate projects. Message or call today: 678-642-6204
Click here to get your business featured in this spot.
Here are the best stories in Roswell today:
- Government of the City of Roswell, Georgia: Mayor Kurt Wilson and Council Member Lee Hills talk about a fire incident that happened last weekend. They also give residents a snapshot of the accomplishments of the mayor, council and city staff over the past eight months. (City of Roswell, Government of Georgia via Facebook)
- Next door neighbor, Horseshoe Bend: There will be a grand opening of a new Furkids store for the city of Roswell. This new store will be in the same mall as their current store at 9850-9860 Nesbit Ferry Rd. The grand opening will be November 5th with proceeds going to Furkids.org!! (The next door)
- Visit Roswell GA: Enter for a chance to win two tickets to the Grandiose Grape Wine Festival. The festival will take place on November 5 at the Mill Kitchen & Bar. Like Visit Roswell’s post, follow (Visit Roswell GA via Instagram) and tag the person who will accompany you to the event, for a chance to win two tickets.
- Rotary Club of Roswell: The Roswell Rotary Club has shared its latest episode of Teen Talk. Professional therapists and city teenagers talk about the effects of stress. They also share helpful tips for coping with the effects of stress. (Rotary Club of Roswell via Facebook)
- City of Roswell, Georgia: The City of Roswell has spotlighted one of its nonprofit partners in preparation for #GivingTuesday. The HISTORIC ROSWELL BEAUTIFICATION PROJECT (HRBP) was established in 2017. They work to create, maintain and preserve the streetscape of the historic district of Roswell. (City of Roswell, GA via Instagram)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
You are now aware and ready to go out this Thursday. See you tomorrow morning for another update!
— Jessica Griffin
About me: My name is Jessica Griffin and I am from Roswell, Georgia. I have been in the Roswell-Alpharetta community for over 30 years. As a native “Roswellian”, I embody, participate in, and support all things local. Community is at the heart of all of us, and I aim to convey the collectivity and unity that should be promoted and celebrated throughout our community. Being a mother, writer, student in history and the arts are my passions.
Have a timely tip or suggestion for an upcoming Roswell Daily? Contact me at Roswell@Patch.com